ze Fwench

This week is a photo dump week! I've discovered some photos of my 1940 French that I've not post before now (at least I think so?).

So here's my Early War French Escadron de Reconnaissance from Blitzkrieg (page 152)!









My Escadron de Reconnaissance
035pt - Company HQ Panhard AMD-35
165pt - Deep Recon Platoon (5x Panhard AMD-35)
165pt - Deep Recon Platoon (5x Panhard AMD-35)
165pt - Deep Recon Platoon (5x Panhard AMD-35)
165pt - Fucilier Portes Platoon (Full Strength)
095pt - Fucilier Mortar Platoon (Full Strength)
520pt - Medium Combat Platoon (5x Somua S-35)
295pt - All Terrain Towed 75mm Artillery Battery (Full Strength with Turntable)

Total: 1605 points

I've added a little more since the photo, chiefly a platoon of five Laffly W15 TCC from a Self-propelled 47mm Anti-tank Platoon. Once I get that painted I'll be sure to post some pictures!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Looking great. Is it the same army that was on the Battlefront webside some time ago?
    Also working on a Escadron de Reconnaissance but I believe you already know that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Early War is great fun.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment